You hold more power than you realize, and at Express CU, we're ready to help you access it. When you apply for an EV Loan with us, you have the power to improve your finances, the environment, and your Washington State community!
How does an EV loan empower you and your community? By switching to an electric vehicle, you'll save on energy and maintenance costs. Your loan will also help us serve the financially vulnerable and underbanked, which means you are helping give power back to those in our community!
For a limited time, we're expanding our offer for the .50% rate discount. Now when you finance a vehicle up to $50,000 you will get that half a percent discount! See rates below.
Electric Vehicles (EVs)
- Energy cost is 1/4 of the cost for gasoline-powered cars
- Less maintenance costs
- Quieter than gas vehicles & a smoother ride
- No tailpipe greenhouse gas emissions and much lower life-cycle emissions
- Electricity can be a renewable resource
- In Washington state, the majority of our electricity comes from these renewable resources, making it clean to charge your car!
- Support innovation and cost reductions in future EVs
*Approval based on ability to pay, income and credit history. You must be over 18 years old to apply. Approved applicants must open an account with Express Credit Union before receiving funds for the purchase of the electric vehicle. Federally Insured by NCUA.
- Fueling with gasoline costs more than electricity
- Higher maintenance costs
- Louder that EVs
- Larger environmental footprint
- Impacts both climate change and local air quality
- Uses gasoline which is a non-renewable resource