It's time to EXPRESS YOURSELF!
At Express, we're more than a credit union-we're a family. That's why we want you to EXPRESS yourself by sharing your experiences with Express CU!
So, what's your Express story? We'd love to hear from you. Send us a video about your personal Express experience and we'll enter you in a drawing to win a $100 Amazon® gift card.
*Please note these testimonials may be shared on social media. By submitting your video, you are agreeing to allow us to use it on our website and/or in social media. We will contact you to notify you. *No purchase necessary. Two (2) prize winners of $100 Amazon® gift card will be notified after a random drawing held by the credit union. Prizes are not exchangeable for cash. Offer is non transferrable. Amazon® is not affiliated with and does not sponsor or endorse Express Credit Union. Void where prohibited. The credit union reserves the right to change or end the promotion at any time. See credit union for details. Federally insured by NCUA.
- What have been the greatest benefits you've received from Express CU?
- What makes Express CU stand out from other financial Institutions?
- What specific feature do you like most about our financial solutions?
Express CU builds stronger communities – one member at a time!
As a member-owned not-for-profit institution Express CU serves individuals and families in the Puget Sound area and Washington State who want a stronger financial future.
Express CU provides affordable and secure financial services to meet the diverse needs of many people. A wide range of members feel welcome at Express CU. Regardless of income level, housing situation or credit status Express CU is where everyone can benefit from membership.
Express CU’s mission: Eliminate barriers to financial access and economic opportunity
Did you know?
- Over 30% of US households are unbanked or underbanked
- About one third of households in King County are unbanked or underbanked
Express CU is structured to create positive change for people and communities
- Mission centric and delivers quality services that benefit all Express CU members
- Uniquely designed account and loan products for building financial resiliency
- Majority of Express CU staff are bilingual Spanish / English
- On staff in house financial counselors
Impact by the Numbers
Fulfilling the Express CU mission translates into tangible outcomes:
2019 Impact Report
- 343 Low income members joined Express CU in 2019
- 97 First time savings or checking accounts opened in 2019
- 882 Express CU members improved their credit scores by an average of 38 points in 2019
- Over $1 million in loans were made to low income members in 2019.
Without Express CU thousands of households would still depend on predatory lenders and check cashing stores to meet their basic financial needs